Recently, we released PPM Express v7.3, this release was focused primarily on bug fixes and improvements that were affecting the performance and stability of PPM Express. In this release notes, I will highlight what you can do to make sure you are running the latest version from 7.
Objectives and Key Results (OKR) module was added to PPM Express.
The OKR module is very user-friendly and easy to learn, it’s a collaborative goal-setting tool that can be used by your teams or individual users to set challenging goals with measurable results. Using the PPM Express OKR module you can set objectives for the whole organization or a specific department or business unit. When the objectives are set you can track how projects contribute to these objectives, track progress, create alignment, and encourage engagement around measurable goals.
It’s easy to understand how goals are tracked, and even easier to understand how you are doing against those goals.
Multi tenants option per one customer is now supported (Enterprise Plan).
Starting from May 2021 it is possible to create multiple tenants per one customer. This option may be useful for organizations in multiple scenarios. For example, if your organization has several departments that need separate tenants to work on their projects, portfolios, etc. If you would like to create multiple tenants there are no additional charges. Please let us know and we will be happy to set this up for you; we can also help with any questions you have. To create an additional tenant contact PPM Express Support Team with the corresponding request at: email@example.com providing the following information:
- Tenant name that should be used for a new tenant;
- User name of the user who should become an owner and a tenant administrator of the newly created tenant.
Please note: This user should be added to the main tenant and have a valid license assigned.
- Let us know if the tenant should include PPM Express demo data or it should be empty.
A new tenant will be created with the same features that you have enabled in the main tenant (License, OKR, auto-calculation of project/portfolio statuses, etc.).
We hope you like one of the following new Features:
- Multi tenants option per one customer (for customers with Enterprise Plan only)
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) module
- The form for editing all action items is pinned now. If you click on the page outside the form when editing action items, a message that you have unsaved changes will appear.
- A popup with status details was added to project and portfolio statuses on the list and timeline views.
- Insights page, key dates/tasks statuses, and project/portfolio statuses recalculation is now performed on user-driven actions as well as daily at midnight according to the Tenant timezone
- The project name was added to the ‘request update’ email.
- The filtration rule of the default project filter ‘Done’ was fixed.
- Jira connection – issues related to data synchronization with Jira Server were fixed.
- A warning for the not-started projects that were not modified for more than 7 days was deleted.
- The case when a blank page appeared on redirecting to external Power BI reports was fixed.
- Project synchronization for Jira Server connection was fixed.
- All actions related to configuring connections are now managed by users with ‘Manage Integration’ permission.
That’s all folks, and don’t forget to visit our Roadmap !