18 Aug – Webinar: Modern Portfolio Management for Office 365
Hosting: Anton Kravtsov, CEO of PPM Express
Date: August, 18, 9AM PST
Microsoft offers at least five products for project management – Microsoft Project Online, Microsoft Planner, Azure DevOps, Dynamics 365 PSA, and anticipated by many Project Service. All these products meet the needs of the companies and business groups of different maturity levels, however, there is no solution that would:
- bring projects across tools together, so that executives and PMO are able to see the “big picture”
- provide visibility and cross-PMIS status reporting capabilities
- establish a common project management framework for all projects in the organization
Join our webinar to learn how PPM Express solves the problem of organization-wide portfolio and project visibility across Office 365 ecosystem by integrating data from multiple project management tools into one modern, lightweight, and easy to use platform. We are going to overview different scenarios of cross-system project portfolio management and find out how integration can support these cases and make teamwork more effective.
We will demonstrate:
- how to see a unified portfolio summary of the projects running in Project Online, Planner and Azure DevOps
- how to enrich Planner plans with statuses and metadata
- how to implement portfolio management practices in teams using Azure DevOps
- how to use Power BI for cross-PMIS reporting
Register for our webinar and learn how to implement PPM in Office 365 driven company without your teams complaining about excessive reporting!