Capacity and Actual Hours were added to the Resource Plan
Also, you can use the Set Planned and Set Actual buttons on the top. These buttons are also available from the tooltip for each resource.
The ‘Shift Allocation’ option is available
The ‘Configure Connection’ screen on the Projects/Programs Dashboard Page was redesigned
It is now possible to set a baseline for internal PPM Express tasks
Improvements to the Resource Plan
- Total Planned and Total Actual columns were added to the Resource Plan project section, Resource Utilization, etc.
- The calculated total fields ‘Estimated Cost’, and ‘Estimated Revenue’ were added to all pages and sections related to Resource Management.
- Committed resources can be now set back to Proposed using the ‘Uncommit’ option.
- The ‘Plan’ on the Resource Dashboard was renamed to Resource Planning and Utilization.
- It is now possible to group data by projects on the Resource Planning and Utilization page.
- ‘Hours View’ is now set as default in all pages and sections related to Resource Management.
- Standard views (Hours, Percent, FTE, Chart) were added to the Resource page.
- The warning was added to Resource Plan if a resource is allocated outside of project dates.
PPM Express Updates Digest: What’s New in April 2022?